Zymol were approached by Jaguar to create a wax that could be used on paint finishes that are trans-baked. Trans-baking is a process that bakes each coat of paint within the painting process. Jaguar, like many other fine motorcar companies, paints the car body multiple times to insure deep colour and a brilliant gloss but to do this in the limited time allotted for manufacture, the finish must be baked between coats. This leaves the paint fairly free of retained solvents and unfortunately very dry.
Zymol Jaguar Glaze returns oils that are on the bottom of the aromatic chain to the paint without petro-solvents. Zymol Jaguar Glaze achieves this by using Citric Turpine and D-limonene to provide a smart oil that helps distribute high spun but very thin Coconut and Banana Oils to the paint surface. Dry paint will crack and chip, Jaguar Glaze prevents this from happening and is Purr-fect for this famous automotive marque. The handcrafted Glaze (wax) contains Carnauba Sap 11%, Yellow Carnauba 24% by volume and is Tested, Approved and Recommended by Jaguar USA and is now available here. Suitable for all paint types and colours.
Directions for using Zymol Jaguar Glaze:
1. Wash and dry your car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
2. HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
3. Using the Zymol Wax Applicator, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 2ft x 2ft surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
4. Using a Zymol Microwipe, with light pressure, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once, assuming a uniform coverage. Wait 20-30 seconds. With medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
5. Turn over Microwipe and, crystallise the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30-45 minutes.
Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Ingredients: Contains Carnauba Sap 11%, #1 Yellow Carnauba 24%, Banana Oil, Coconut Oil, Propolis (derived from Bees), Glycerol, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocamide (derived from Coconut Oil) and FD&C Blue #1.
Customers who bought Zymol Jaguar Glaze also bought:
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!