Zymol Creame Wax is purr-fect for all paint types and light coloured cars. Creame Wax is actually an "enzyme" that turns into a wax and bonds to your paint when exposed to air during application. Creame Wax contains 33% Brazilian No. 1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.
Directions for using Zymol Creame:
1. Wash and dry your car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
2. HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
3. Using the Zymol Wax Applicator, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 2ft x 2ft surface in an even coat, using a side-to-side motion.
4. Using a Zymol Microwipe, apply a light pressure and slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once to obtain a uniform coverage. Wait 20-30 seconds. With a medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
5. Turn over the Microwipe and crystallise the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30-45 minutes.
Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes or they will not bond with the paint surface.
Ingredients: carnauba wax (derived from palmetto), montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocamide (derived from cconut oil) and FD.
Customers who bought Zymol Creame Wax also bought:
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!