Zymol Carbon Wax is purr-fect for all paint types and dark coloured cars. Carbon Wax is actually an "enzyme" that turns into a wax and bonds with your paint when exposed to air during application. Carbon Wax contains 37% Brazilian No. 1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.
Directions for using Zymol Carbon Wax:
1. Wash and dry your car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
2. HD-Cleanse the surface to ensure 100% wax bonding.
3. Using the Zymol Wax Applicator, apply a very small mount of wax onto a 2ft x 2ft surface in an even coat, using a side-to-side motion.
4. Using the Zymol Microwipe and a light pressure, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once to obtain a uniform coverage. Wait 20-30 seconds. Using a medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
5. Turn over the Microwipe and crystallise the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30-45 minutes.
Important: You must use the Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes or they will not bond with the paint surface.
Ingredients: carnauba wax (derived from palmetto), montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Blue #1. Contains 37% Brazilian No. 1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.
Customers who bought Zymol Carbon Wax also bought:
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!