Heat, cold, washing and exposure to solvent-based cleaners and run-of-the-mill treatments damage the finish of your vinyl trim. Some vinyl manufacturing methods use formaldehyde as the base. Introducing solvent or formaldehyde-based treatments can accelerate vinyl deterioration by changing the original chemical balance. Zymol Vinyl is a solvent-free, formaldehyde-free, oil-based feeding product that releases solvents and restores moisture in vinyl and rubber components such as bumpers, window trims, dash boards, vinyl door capping’s, rear window shelves, consoles etc.
Ingredients: Contains Lemon Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sesame Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocamide (derived from coconut oil), Cocamide, Lecithin and Xanthan Gum.
Directions for using Zymol Vinyl
1. Remove all loose dirt from the vinyl or rubber trim. Wash soiled vinyl with warm water and Zymol Vinyl Cleaner
2. Warm the vinyl by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10-15 minutes
3. Shake Zymol Vinyl slightly to mix
4. Apply Zymol Vinyl evenly with a dry Zymol Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts with firm pressure
5. Let it stand for 20 minutes
6. Wipe with a damp cloth
7. Buff gently with a Zymol Towel to a dry lustre
Customers who bought Zymol Vinyl also bought:
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!