Ital Glaze is specially formulated to protect and enhance the relatively soft paint finish of the Italian car. This original Zymol formula was developed in 1990 for the Ferrari F-40 and enhanced for Pininfarina.
Ital Glaze restores a clarity and depth of colour only found in the original paintwork using a very high percentage of Floridian and Brazilian number 1 Yellow and number 1 White Carnauba by volume.
Your Italian automobile deserves its own special Zymol Glaze!
Directions for using Zymol Ital Glaze:
1. Remove all dirt and soil from the car by using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe
2. Remove all old wax from the car by using Zymol HD Cleanse
3. Apply Ital Glaze evenly by warming a small amount in your hands to melt the Carnauba, gently rub the painted surface with a firm, even pressure and let stand for 60 seconds
4. Buff gently with a Zymol Microwipe to a dry, brilliant shine
5. Turn your Microwipe and slowly crystallise the Glaze to a deep shine
Note: Let the Ital Glaze cure for 90 - 120 minutes.
Ingredients: Contains Montan Oil, Banana Oil, Yellow and White Carnauba Wax (47% by volume), Propolis (derived from Bees), Glycerl Stearate (derived from Glycerin), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Yellow #5.
Customers who bought Zymol Ital Glaze also bought:
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!