Few names in motor racing history's hall of fame rank alongside that of Jim Clark. From 72 starts Clark won 27 Grands Prix - a success ratio only bettered by Fangio and Ascari - and he was World Champion driving Lotus cars in 1963 and 1965. He was also the first Briton to win the Indianapolis 500 race.
This is the full story on DVD featuring superb archive footage of an era which saw Clark do battle with Hill, Surtees and later fellow Scot and friend Jackie Stewart.
* First Formula Junior win at Oulton Park
* Grand Prix debut at 1960 Dutch GP
* Indianpolis 500 - 1963, 1964 and 1966
* Saloon Car Champion (with Ford Cortina)
* Stirling Moss pays tribute
* Clark's Grand Prix Cars
* Lotus 25 - Climax V8
* Lotus 33 - Climax V8
* Lotus 49 - Bosworth V8
* Southern Hemisphere successes
Includes a four page booklet detailing career highlights and Grand Prix cars
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!