Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner is a solvent-free, banana oil and collagen-based feeding product that releases trapped solvents and restores moisture to keep your leather looking, feeling and smelling like new. Sunlight, freezing and everyday use will permanently damage the delicate finish of your leather upholstery and trim. The denaturing process of leather tanning removes precious moisture residing in the hide. Introducing solvent-based conditioners accelerate aging in leather upholstery and trim.
Directions for using Treat:
1. Remove all loose dirt from the leather upholstery and trim.
2. Warm the leather upholstery and trim using a household hair drier or by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10-15 minutes.
3. Shake Zymol Treat slightly to mix.
4. Apply Zymol Treat evenly with a dry Zymol Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts, wiping in one direction only.
5. Let is stand for 10 minutes.
6. Buff gently with a Zymol Towel to a dry satin shine.
7. Treat can be reapplied to severely worn leather upholstery and trim without fear of over treatment
Ingredients: Contains Beef Collagen, Banana Oil, Lemon Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocamide, Lecithin and Aloe Vera Extract.
Customers who bought Zymol Treat Leather conditioner also bought:
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!