Jaguar Competition Dunlop Wire Wheel for Jaguar E-Type Series I, I½ and II; Mk II 2.4, 3.4 and 3.8; XK120; XK140; XK150; and XK150S. Note: All Dunlop chrome wire wheels are manufactured using stainless steel spokes and nipples.
Rim Size: 6" x 15"
Centre: 52mm Curly Click here for a guide to identifying hub sizes
Number of Spokes: 72
Finish: Chrome, also available in stainless steel and silver-painted
Inset: (mm) 6.35
Back Spacing: (mm) 95.5 (+/- 3) Click here for an explanation of inset, outset and back spacing
Warranty: Three year structural and two year cosmetic
The warranty period commences from the date of invoice and is subject to the wheels being maintained as per MWS Wheel Care advice and in conjunction with MWS Terms and Conditions. Please retain the warranty tag supplied with each wheel as it contains the information required to identify the wheel in the event of a claim.
Please note: MWS warranty automatically becomes void if the wheels have been: subject to re-work or change; fitted with tyres other than the manufacturer’s recommended fitment; or used for track events.
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!
Vehicles For Sale
- 2007 (MY08) Jaguar S-Type Luxury
- 2006 Jaguar X-Type 2.1 LE
- 1989 Jaguar XJS Convertible
- 1985 Jaguar S3 XJ6 Sovereign
- 2008 Jaguar X-type 2.1 LE
- 1998 Jagaur XJ8 3.2 Sport
- 2004 Jaguar X-type 2.1 SE
- 1988 Jaguar XJS Convertible
- 2007 HDT VC Retro Utility (Legends Series)
- 2007 Ford GT R Spec 40th Anniversary
- 2004 Jaguar X350 XJ6
- 1995 Jaguar XJR Supercharged
- 1971 Jaguar S1 XJ6 Saloon
- 1999 Jaguar XJ8 3.2 Saloon
- 2003 Mercedes Benz SL600
- 1975 Holden HJ Kingswood
- 2008 Jaguar X-Type Diesel
Purr-fect Gift Shop
- 15/07/2015 Jaguar XE Review | Auto Express
- 14/06/2015 Mille Miglia Reflections: The 2015 #JaguarMille Team on Film
- 25/04/2015 All New Jaguar XF Makes Debut
- 08/03/2015 Jaguar Heritage Challenge Race Series Announced