Jaguar Competition Dunlop Wire Wheel for Jaguar E-Type Series I, I½ and II; Mk II 2.4, 3.4 and 3.8; XK120; XK140; XK150; and XK150S. Note: All Dunlop chrome wire wheels are manufactured using stainless steel spokes and nipples.
Rim Size: 6" x 15"
Centre: 52mm Curly Click here for a guide to identifying hub sizes
Number of Spokes: 72
Finish: Chrome, also available in stainless steel and silver-painted
Inset: (mm) 6.35
Back Spacing: (mm) 95.5 (+/- 3) Click here for an explanation of inset, outset and back spacing
Warranty: Three year structural and two year cosmetic
The warranty period commences from the date of invoice and is subject to the wheels being maintained as per MWS Wheel Care advice and in conjunction with MWS Terms and Conditions. Please retain the warranty tag supplied with each wheel as it contains the information required to identify the wheel in the event of a claim.
Please note: MWS warranty automatically becomes void if the wheels have been: subject to re-work or change; fitted with tyres other than the manufacturer’s recommended fitment; or used for track events.
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!
Vehicles For Sale
- 2007 Jaguar X358 XJ8 4.2L V8 LWB MY08
- 2008 Jaguar XF Luxury 3L Petrol
- 2004 Land Rover Discovery Td5 Auto
- 2008 Jaguar XF 3L V6 Just Arrived
- 1987 Jaguar XJ12 S3 Just Arrived
- 1995 Jaguar XJ6 4L SOLD
- 1998 Jaguar XJ8 4L Sport
- 2009 Jaguar XF Premium 5L V8 SOLD
- 2003 Jaguar X-Type 2.1L SOLD
- 2008 Jaguar XF SV8 4.2L Supercharged
- 2009 Jaguar X-Type Diesel
- 2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5 AWD Sport Manual
- 2008 Jaguar X-Type Diesel
- 2004 Jaguar X-Type 2.5L AWD
- 2007 Jaguar X-Type 2.1L LE
Purr-fect Gift Shop
- 22/06/2016 C'était un Rendezvous
- 07/06/2016 The Italian Job 1969
- 25/05/2016 A wild sideways run in the ex-Fangio C-Type
- 12/05/2016 Jaguar to Build 9 remaining Jaguar XKSS as continuation model