Jaguar Competition Dunlop Wire Wheel for Jaguar E-Type Series I, I½ and II; Mk II 2.4, 3.4 and 3.8; XK120; XK140; XK150; and XK150S. Note: All Dunlop chrome wire wheels are manufactured using stainless steel spokes and nipples.
Rim Size: 6" x 15"
Centre: 52mm Curly Click here for a guide to identifying hub sizes
Number of Spokes: 72
Finish: Chrome, also available in stainless steel and silver-painted
Inset: (mm) 6.35
Back Spacing: (mm) 95.5 (+/- 3) Click here for an explanation of inset, outset and back spacing
Warranty: Three year structural and two year cosmetic
The warranty period commences from the date of invoice and is subject to the wheels being maintained as per MWS Wheel Care advice and in conjunction with MWS Terms and Conditions. Please retain the warranty tag supplied with each wheel as it contains the information required to identify the wheel in the event of a claim.
Please note: MWS warranty automatically becomes void if the wheels have been: subject to re-work or change; fitted with tyres other than the manufacturer’s recommended fitment; or used for track events.
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!
Vehicles For Sale
- 2002 Jaguar S-Type 4.2L V8 SE
- 2006 Jaguar S-Type 3L Luxury
- 2008 Volvo S60 LE Auto
- 2007 Jaguar S-Type 3L Luxury MY2008
- 2002 BMW 330Ci E46 SOLD
- 2009 Jaguar X-Type Diesel
- 2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5 AWD Sport Manual
- 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe 250
- 2010 Volkswagen Eos 155 TSi MY11
- 2008 Jaguar X-Type Diesel
- 1993 Jaguar XJ40 Sovereign 4L
- 1997 Jaguar XJ8 SOLD
- 2007 BMW 335i E92 Coupe
- 1974 Jaguar XJ6L Series 2 Saloon
- 2004 Jaguar X-Type 2.5L AWD
- 2007 Jaguar X-Type 2.1L LE
- 2006 Jaguar S-Type 3L LE
- 1957 Jaguar 2.4 Saloon Mk1 4 spd Manual
- 1964 Daimler 2.5 V8
- 1978 Jaguar S2 XJ6
- 1998 HSV Clubsport
Purr-fect Gift Shop
- 13/04/2016 Watch Jack Brabham win his last F1 Race
- 15/03/2016 Jaguar F-TYPE SVR: the 200mph All-Weather Supercar
- 03/02/2016 We Have Moved!
- 24/01/2016 Jaguar Returns to Racing