Jaguar Competition Dunlop Wire Wheel for Jaguar E-Type Series I, I½ and II; Mk II 2.4, 3.4 and 3.8; XK120; XK140; XK150; and XK150S. Note: All Dunlop chrome wire wheels are manufactured using stainless steel spokes and nipples.
Rim Size: 6" x 15"
Centre: 52mm Curly Click here for a guide to identifying hub sizes
Number of Spokes: 72
Finish: Chrome, also available in stainless steel and silver-painted
Inset: (mm) 6.35
Back Spacing: (mm) 95.5 (+/- 3) Click here for an explanation of inset, outset and back spacing
Warranty: Three year structural and two year cosmetic
The warranty period commences from the date of invoice and is subject to the wheels being maintained as per MWS Wheel Care advice and in conjunction with MWS Terms and Conditions. Please retain the warranty tag supplied with each wheel as it contains the information required to identify the wheel in the event of a claim.
Please note: MWS warranty automatically becomes void if the wheels have been: subject to re-work or change; fitted with tyres other than the manufacturer’s recommended fitment; or used for track events.
Enjoy free shipping Australia wide when you sign up and register with our website or visit our showroom and view our entire range in person, Purr-fect!
Vehicles For Sale
- 2010 Jaguar X-Type 2.1 LE
- 2002 Jaguar S-Type 3Lt SOLD
- 2007 Jaguar X150 SOLD
- 2004 Porsche Boxster 5 Spd. Man.
- 2005 Jaguar S-Type 3 L SE
- 2003 Jaguar X-Type SOLD
- 2002 Jaguar X-Type 3 L SE
- 2003 Jaguar S-Type R Supercharged
- 1998 Jaguar XK8 Classic Coupe
- 2004 Jaguar X350 XJ6 Saloon
- 1995 Jaguar XJR Supercharged
Purr-fect Gift Shop
- 13/08/2014 Jaguar Reveals 'New' Lightweight E-type
- 26/07/2014 Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations Strengthens Heritage Business with Acquisition of British Classic Car Collection
- 28/06/2014 Jaguar to Build F-TYPE Project 7: The Fastest and Most Powerful Production Jaguar
- 11/06/2014 Steve McQueen's 1956 Jaguar XKSS - Jay Leno's Garage